Lexy Lynch, RYT, MAc, Lic.Ac. is a graduate of the New England School of Acupuncture at MCPHS, one of the first and most renown Acupuncture schools in America.
She has her Bachelors Degree in Business from the Whittier School of Business at UNH and her Masters degree in Acupuncture. She is a licensed acupuncturist, certified by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and has a nationally certified Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM). She has completed Clean Needle Technique training and is educated in prevention of the spread of communicable disease. She is also CPR, First Aid and AED certified.
She is a certified Yoga Instructor with Reiki training. She has extensive education and practice in orthopedic, biomechanics and functional and therapeutic yoga. She started teaching drop-in classes in 2012; she now offers private lessons as well as workshops and specialized Anatomy & Physiology training for Yoga Teacher Training Programs (RYT).
Lexy was a board member of the Acupuncture Society of Massachusetts from 2014-2019. She was awarded the Community Award as well as the Compassionate Healer Award from New England School of Acupuncture at MCPHS.
Lexy is an Adjunct Professor for Living Anatomy & Structural Analysis, Orthopedic Acupuncture as well as a Clinic Supervisor at the New England School of Acupuncture at MCPHS in Worcester.
Specialties include: Orthopedic/sports medicine, pain, facial acupuncture, fertility & prenatal care, perinatal care, pediatrics as well as headaches/migraines, anxiety and depression.
- Treating pediatric patients and young teens at Boston Medical Center (2016)
- Patients with symptomology related to: failure to thrive, allergic reactions, neonatal abstinence syndrome, migraines, menstrual disorders and depression.
- Treating Geriatric patients at Element Care Facility (2015)
- Patients with symptomology related to: diabetes, stroke aftermath, frequent urination & incontinence, low back pain, vision issues & memory loss.
- Treating Professional Ballerinas at Boston Ballet (2013-2016)
- Patients with symptomology related to orthopedic issues including: foot pain, low back pain, knee pain, hip pain.
- Working in Private Practice at The Healing Path in Shrewsbury (2016-2021)
- Owner and Acupuncturist at Rooted Acupuncture & Wholebeing (2021)
Lexy’s Hours: Sunday 9am-4pm, Tuesday 4pm-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm