Skip to content
Expectations for Patients:
- Please come at your scheduled time. If you are running more than 10 minutes late or early, please wait in your car and call to verify entering.
- Wear a clean mask from the parking lot into the office. We are considered a Medical Office, for the foreseeable future, you must keep your mask on through the entire appointment. If you do not have a mask available, one will be supplied for you.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entering the office. Wash for 20 seconds with soap under running water. Use paper towels to open the door knob after hand-washing. Hand sanitizer is available to the left of the entrance as you walk in, as well as in each treatment room.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after shopping products or reading magazines in the waiting area.
- Enter the open, disinfected room and close the door behind you. I will be there as soon as I finish with my previous patient.
- Use hand sanitizer in the room after your appointment before leaving the office.
- Each patient will sign a Covid-19 waiver and acknowledgement before treatment that acknowledges the risks of being exposed to Covid-19 and the repercussions of the virus on a body. Once you sign the form, it is valid indefinitely and the expectation is that if you have any symptoms, you will reschedule your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointments if you are experiencing symptoms or have been around a loved one who has experienced symptoms. I appreciate as much notice as you are able to provide, preferably 24-hours.
- Vacation and travel requirements: Please allow for 10 days after the return from your trip to come in for your scheduled appointment. You may also provide a negative test that was taken 3-5 days after your return.
- You are not required to supply the office with your vaccination card. If you choose to do so, it is considered a part of your health information and will be kept confidentially in your file. Please note, if at any point the office considers no mask wearing for vaccinated patients, you will be required to supply your vaccination card.
What we’re doing in the clinic to keep you well:
- Sanitizing common surfaces every 2 hours- doors and doorknobs, chairs and tables, etc.
- Spreading out treatments to allow for adequate cleaning and social distancing of patients.
- Wearing a disposable surgical facemask.
- Wiping down treatment tables with disinfectant and changing linens between every patient.
- Using Hygienic covers on treatment tables, face cradles, pillows and bolsters.
- Washing linens in high heat, bleach solution and sanitary drying.
- Hand washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer use between patients and between front and back treatments.
- At the end of each shift, running a UV light sanitizer in both treatment rooms.
- HEPA certified air filters running constantly in-office.
- If any of the employees at Rooted Acupuncture & Wholebeing get sick with Covid-19, the office will be professionally disinfected, all patients who have been in 14 days prior will be notified and the practitioner will self quarantine for 14 days before re-opening.