During uncertain times, it’s my priority to keep both my patients and my family healthy. I am asking for your help to continue to treat and keep the office disinfected and safe.
Expectations for Patients:
- Please come at your scheduled time, if you are running late or early, please wait in your car or call to verify entering.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items into the office with you, i.e. , bags, water bottles, IPads, etc. The fewer items you have the less likely we will have any issues with contamination.
- Wear a clean mask from the parking lot into the office. You must keep your mask on through the entire appointment. If you do not have a mask available, one will be supplied to you.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the building, immediately wash hands (the bathrooms are down the hallway to the left after you enter the 2nd floor). Wash for 20 seconds with soap under running water. Use paper towels to open the door knob after hand-washing.
- Enter the open, disinfected room and close the door behind you. I will be there as soon as I finish with my previous patient.
- Please try not to touch anything on the way into your room.
- Use hand sanitizer in the room after your appointment before leaving the office.
- Each patient will sign a covid-19 waiver and acknowledgement before treatment that speaks to the risks of being exposed to Covid-19 and the repercussions of the virus on a body.
- If you are above the age of 60, immunocompromised, or otherwise at a higher risk please, unless you are seeking emergent care, you may want to consider rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
- Please cancel your appointments if you are experiencing symptoms or have been around a loved one who has experienced symptoms. I appreciate as much notice as you are able to provide, preferably 24-hours.
What we’re doing in the clinic to keep you well:
- Sanitize surfaces between every patient- doors and doorknobs, chairs and tables, banisters, etc.
- Spreading out treatments to allow for adequate cleaning and separation of patients.
- Wearing a disposable surgical facemask.
- Wiping down treatment tables with disinfectant and changing linens between every patient.
- Using Hygienic covers on treatment tables, face cradles, pillows and bolsters (more info here).
- Washing linens in high heat, bleach solution and sanitary drying.
- Hand washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer use between patients and between front and back treatments.
- I have set up a sanitizing station with hand sanitizer and astringent to clean phones and other devices.
- I will be running a diffuser with peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary (all known as naturally anti-bacterial and anti-viral).
- At the beginning and end of each shift, running a UV light (more info here).
- HEPA certified air filters running constantly in-office (more info here).
- There are no employees at this office other than the practitioners who practice here. If any of us gets sick with Covid-19, the office will be professionally disinfected, all patients who have been in 14 days prior will be notified and the practitioner will self quarantine for 14 days before re-opening.
Any Questions? Feel free to reach out: Lexy@Rootedwholebeing.com